Do you want to work with a marketing and business professional who has over 20 years’ experience across a range of industries and disciplines?
In my lifetime, I have worked in three countries in advertising agencies, multinational companies and small businesses. I have worked as a copywriter, account manager, Marketing Manager and General Manager. This wealth of experience is now available to you on an ad hoc or ongoing basis to achieve your marketing and business goals.
I work with owners and managers that want to make a difference in and for their business. It is not always as simple as addressing one area and whilst we may begin working together on a marketing project, we can progress to other solutions that will help your business grow and improve.
Click here to send me an email addressing your business needs or concerns.
MASTERS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) – Griffith University (2005)
BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATION (BUSINESS) – BOND University (1997) MAJORS: Marketing and Communication
ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS (MANAGEMENT) – Gold Coast College of Business (1995)
Industries worked with
Automotive, Real Estate, Property Development, Accounting/Finance, Hotel, Leisure & Tourism, Engineering, Architectural, Retail, Telecommunications, Advertising, Print, Technology, Government, Banking, Energy, Logistics
Conferences attended for further professional development
2018 – Social Media Marketing World, San Diego
2019 – Direct Booking Summit, Singapore
Guest Speaking Experience
• 2019 – Tourism Top End – Grow your business with online bookings
• 2015 – Led a 1 day strategy workshop for management team of an INPEX contractor to solve internal issues and steer the direction for coming 12 months
• March 2015 – Presented Investment seminars to Darwin First Home Buyers, incorporating TIO, Department of Housing
• September 2014 – Presented 2 day marketing and product seminars to accounting partners and business owners
• June 2014 – Presented Marketing Strategy to conference 350 accountants in audience
• October 2013 – CPA conference in Darwin – presented on marketing your practice
• May 2009 – Business Studies presentation to students of Kingscliff College of Tafe, Australia.
• March 2009 – Business presentation to MBA students from University of Southern California, Dubai.